Sunday, November 23, 2008

dreams!!! such a p0em!!!

dreams
i knew
i already did it
i made it
what???
that is my dreamsssss!!!
but
it is only my dreamsssss
if i can make it true,
i am really thankful
however,
i always believe that
after every storms
eventually a rainb0w appears
in this sphere-shaped planet,
i have many dreamssss
one of them is to be a good son of course
next
an excellent student
when i gr0w up
i want to be a french teacher
after that
be a principle at sbp
it is really cool huh???
i like to be principle at sbp
why????why???
i l0ve sbp very much
finally
these dreams
cannot be true
if
i always let my app0rtunities
before strive for that
hence
after this
my efforts will fence up
my excuses
my spm 2009
is really imp0rtant
i will try my very best
t0 ensure that
i will get
flying c0l0urs
which is
11 a1
spm
s0,please pray for me= spm 2009 all candidates will get straight a1 in spm!!!
okey???
i want my dreams come true!!!

No comments: