Friday, December 26, 2008

i wish,,,in francais,,, we called it as je s0uhaite

hohhoho for your inf0rmation,,,this my last task from my bel0ved english teacher,,,teacher aida mohamed,,,

this topic is all about my wishes,,,

firstly, i wish i can further my studies after spm at france,,,why???
this is i wish i can be a french teacher at sbp,,,i thought this is my sec0nd time writing this,,,
whenever it is,,,i really want to emphasize that i really wish and hope that,,,

secondly, i wish i can be the priciple for sbp schools,,,why???
i want to make a sbp school as a school that can beat the overseas schools,,,0f course i can make it,,,
this is my sec0nd time writing this 2,,,

thirdly,,,i h0pe that this world will be more peace and harmony,,,okey???
you know what should u d0 PBB!!!okey???

lastly,i just want to wish that my examinations which really on the corner,,,spm 2009,,,
i wish that i will get straight a1 in spm 2009,,,this my wish that i want to acvhieve as soon as possible(ASAP)

I HOPE THAT MY 4 WISHES WILL COME TRUE WITH THE HELP FROM THE GREATEST GOD,ALLAH S.W.T.

I KNEW THAT ALLAH ALWAYS WITH ME,,,MERCI BEAUCOUP ALLAH,,,

No comments: