Thursday, December 18, 2008

in ten years I will...

this issue means that what i will do in ten years!!!
okey,in ten years,i think that i will further my studies at oversea,
in what c0urse??? i think that i will choose french language studies!!!
why???this is because i want to be a french language teacher!!!what are reas0ns f0r this???
the reasons are i hope that i can always be at sbp!!!i love life at sbp!!!besides, i want to be a sbp principle!!!as a kick-start, i have to be a teacher first,then, i will try my best to be a sbp principle!!!that's why i choose to be a french teacher!!!i think in ten years i already be a french language teacher because it only takes 5 years!!!

next,
in ten years, i will change my status perhaps,
why???this is because i already 16 years old + 10 = 26 years
this is a perfect time for me to end my status as what??? in french, we called it as "celibatair"

however, i am still worried about my further plan!!!
i have to be the best to be a french teacher!!! is it right???
of c0urse!!!

try my best in spm!!!try to get 11 a1 in spm!!!

i knew that i can do it!!!

in french,,,je sais que 2 p0urras reussir dans spm!!!

No comments: