Friday, September 5, 2008

about myself

my name is amin bin zanudin.i was born on 16 january 1992 located at hospital kajang,selangor.
i like to play basketball and i love singing very much but singing isn't my professi0n.it's just 4 fun!!!besides, i love to watch m0vie!!!
before i end this, i like to sing something;
how about around of applause,
a standing ovation,
you looked so d*** right now,
standing outside my house,
trying to appologize,
you're so ugly when you cry,
just cut it on

but you put on quite a show
really had me going....

2 comments:

asfarina_z said...

it seem tooo short dude for intro..put it longerla..dont wanna hear ur sing la..nway please put my blog as ur link..asfarinaz.blogspot.com...we are blogger..support each otherla..k..chow

amin said...

ok2!!!alright!!!it doesn't matter!!!